It is 9:47 pm and I just returned from my second (unexpected) shower of the night. Why, you might ask? Well that is a great question...because I just got sprayed or pooped on or tooted on or whatever it is that stink bugs do when they land on you and get "threatened" as my husband says. Yes, a stink bug (a giant one, I might add) landed on me about 15 minutes ago. I was unaware of his presence and all of a sudden he started making his way up my neck and I felt him and I squealed and I knocked him off of my neck all of which was "threatening" to him, I guess. My husband ran in to find out what was wrong and I just kept pointing at the bug (which I DID NOT know was a stink bug at the time) on the floor and asking him to get rid of it all the while telling him that the bug STUNK (is that a word)? He was just laughing at me and told me that "my new friend" was in fact a stink bug...hence the stink! I felt violated and smelly so it was off to the shower again. I am back and feel much better. But the most important question now is, "Where did the stink bug come from???" We are not safe anywhere...even in the comfort of our own office chair...darn stink bug!
2 comments:
eww! haha! I got sprayed (or whatever) by a stink bug in elementary schoolone time... it was in the morning on the playground before school... it was a loooong day of stinking!!
Ohhhhh...the memories. Apparently there were lots of stink bugs around our boarding school in Africa. I can remember many a classes when the "boys" thought it'd be funny to make a "stink" of the room. Oh...the joys of highschool!
Post a Comment