I had the amazing opportunity to attend a ladies retreat here in Kathmandu during the first week of October. A wonderful group of ladies came from America to serve and minister to about 10 ladies (including me) who are serving here in South Asia. It was a wonderfully refreshing, fun and worshipful time. God spoke to me so much throughout the week. Over the next couple of posts I would like to share with you some of the things I heard that really spoke to me. Most of them are just one line quotes from the ladies who were teaching or words from a friend during small group time, but God used them mightily in my life to make me think and reflect and make changes. I pray that God will speak to you through these words as He has me.
P.S. The wonderful ladies served us and gave us pedicures, facials and massages. Here you can see me and some friends getting pedicures....I know...we are spoiled!

No comments:
Post a Comment