Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back in the saddle again....

Well, it has been a BUSY few weeks! I honestly have not had time to do many of the things that I usually enjoy (and need to do) such as running, blogging and even having my quiet times with the Lord. Yesterday was the first day in a LONG time that I was able to do all three. I felt like a new woman. I have enjoyed what we have been doing but I have also missed the time I usually have to do those things. Hopefully, things have slowed down (a little) bit and I will be able to blog more soon. I have SO much I want to write about. I have been learning so much and look forward to sharing it with you. For now, I just wanted to let you know that I am still here....

No comments: