My name is Kristin. I have been married to the love of my life, Ryan, for 7 years. I am a mom to the most amazing, perfect and beautiful boy/girl twins born February 2008. I am (in one word) GRATEFUL. We are American but we have been living and serving in Nepal for more than 5 years now. I strive to serve God and obey Him in all I do, although it is not always easy and I often fail at it. This is a blog about my journyes in life as I strive to excel at being a godly wife and a mom of twins. Journey with me as I try (with God's grace and strength) to balance serving God through ministry inside and outside my home, serving my community, taking care of my body and sharing the love of Christ with all those I come into contact with. I pray that as I share my heart and what I am learning, you will be encouraged and we will learn together so that we can all become the women God created us to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment