Yesterday was a great but busy day so by the time I got home, played with Keane and Gracie and got dinner made and cleaned up, baths finished, I was exhausted and just wanted to watch TV so I didn't get day 3 posted yesterday. Forgive me for the delay but here are day 3 and day 4 of ways to pray for our children. I don't know about you but it has been such a special time for me to set aside just a few minutes each day to pray for these specific things. Praying these specific things makes me think about each one and how I desire so strongly for Keane and Gracie to have these traits and things in their lives. I am so thankful that God hears our prayers and desires to answer them!
Day 3:
Love "Grant, Lord, that my children (Keane and Gracie) may learn to 'live a life of love,' through the spirit who dwells in them."
Ephesians 5:2
"And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and a sacrifice to God."
Galatians 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."
Day 4:
Honesty and Integrity "May integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection."
Psalm 25:21
"May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for you."
No comments:
Post a Comment