Thursday, December 4, 2008

Overwhelmed, Happy, Tired...















































































Well, we have been in America for almost three weeks now. I am sorry I have been so bad about blogging. We truly haven't stopped since we arrived. We flew into North Carolina where our home church has provided us with a wonderful apartment. Ryan's parents met us at the airport and it was truly a sweet reunion. The next day, Ryan's brother flew in to be with us for a few days and then they all left on Sunday evening and on Monday morning we left for our 12 hour drive to Connecticut to be with my family. We stayed there for two weeks and just arrived back in North Carolina the day before yesterday. Yesterday we had two speaking engagements that were wonderful and today we have a relaxing morning with a meeting later this afternoon. We have had a wonderful time with family and friends and are just overwhelmed at all of the ways that we have been blessed. We love being in America and had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family. Being here is so refreshing and so overwhelming at the same time. I have not really had much time to sit and process all that we are experiencing, where we have come from and all that we have done. I plan on trying to get some of my thoughts out in a few blog posts when I get more time. For now, I wanted to let you know that I am still here and really want to blog but just haven't found the time yet. But I have posted a few pictures for you to see.

2 comments:

Bran said...

Hey Kristin,
I can't even imagine how you are feeling! I do hope your time is going well. I'm sure you have so many things to do and people to see. We'll be in Raleigh the 10th through the 17th, and I'd love to get with you one day if it's not too tiring or overwhelming. my email is brandygainor@hotmail.com. i do understand if it's too much, but if it's doable and fun, let's try it.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Great pictures!!
We are going back to South Asia in a few weeks and we have been totally busy! We spoke soooo many times... I wish that we had scheduled a vacation in the middle :)
Glad you're having fun!